Our partners’ time, talents, and services transform a summer Saturday into a multi-service, community event that shows hope to 250 kids in need. Our dream is to bring some peace and joy to Cleveland-area families in need by providing many of the services children need to start a new school year, all under one roof and for free. We’re seeking organizations and businesses that want to join us in achieving that dream through Back to School Blast 2018.
Please consider joining us in one of two partnership roles:
- Partners: Organizations that provide services, such as health screenings, haircuts, and entertainment, the day of the event.
- Caregiver Resources: Organizations that send representatives to share information about programs that support the health, care, and growth of children, parents, and caregivers.
The Back to School Blast is on Saturday July 21, 2018 at the Garfield Memorial Church South Euclid Campus (1534 South Green Road, South Euclid 44121) & Saturday, July 28, 2018, from 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM at the Garfield Memorial Church Pepper Pike Campus (3650 Lander Road, Pepper Pike, Ohio 44124).
We will have a 10:00 AM pre-Blast start time for your refugee families with interpreters to give these amazing families as much time as needed to complete the screening sessions of the Blast. The rest of the Back to School Blast starts at 11:00 AM for the rest of our registered guests.
- Setup: July 20, 6-8 PM South Euclid Campus (food provided)
- Setup: July 27 6-8PM Pepper Pike Campus (food provided)
- Event-day volunteer check-in: South Euclid July 21, 9:30 AM, Event-day volunteer check-in: Pepper Pike July 28, 9:30 AM
- Event day: July 29, 10:00 AM (refugee pre-blast start time) 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM (general registered guests) Pepper Pike Campus
- Take-down: 3:00 PM on July 21st & 28
To sign up as a caregiver resource or partner, please click on the corresponding button below.